Everything went smooth, thank you for the guide notes and the maps you have provided, which led us to some of the most amazing places we’ve ever seen, and also kept us safe! We had absolutely no problem whatsoever, bike, staff everything was great."
- Flaviu Dan from Romania was inspired enough by his customized Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" on a BMW F700GS that he just reached out about a year later to share. With a photo and words that summarize the trip, we are SO glad you enjoyed, Flaviu! That feeling of freedom and exploration of the beautiful Patagonia region puts a huge smile on lots of Riders' faces :)
- Pascal Ducasse and his friends enjoyed a perfect example of a "customized" version of our Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" package. Wanting to slow down and "soak-up" more of the off-bike opportunities and scenery in Patagonia is something we truly support everyone with. Riders just need to ask us for the help and suggestions on where to stay longer. Thanks for sharing, Pascal!
- Barrett and his friends are making us stand tall and proud with huge smiles after trip reports like this! Please remember though, Patagonia motorcycle rentals should be reserved 8-12+ months in advance, as the season sell out early. Barrett, we're glad you guys planned well ahead, and enjoyed your adventure ride: )
- Jim Hoffmann from Australia was kind enough to share these words with our Staff just after his Self-Guided, Truck Supported Full Patagonia Adventure trip. Jim opted for the new Honda Africa Twin, a motorcycle getting great feedback from the adventure riding world. Glad you enjoyed, Jim!
- For those who haven't practiced their Spanish since high school, Victor Vivaracho (from Spain) is very happy with how his Patagonia Motorcycle Rental experience with RIDE Adventures went. (Approx: "The trip was perfect. The BMW R1200GS LC was in perfect condition, almost new and with a new rear tire. Thanks for your good work.") Glad you enjoyed, Victor!
- Nothing puts a bigger smile on our faces than comments like these from George Mulligan, on the heels of his "Self-Guided, Truck Supported Full Patagonia Adventure." Thanks again, George!
- The spirit of solo motorcycle travel led Jake Szympruch from Oregon to Patagonia, and his Patagonia Motorcycle Rental Package sounds like it was the right choice. Jake, for that, we are glad you enjoyed! See you around Oregon :)
- Thijs and Tim had some perfect timing weatherwise for their Motorcycle Rentals in Patagonia. This time of year, weather is 90% "good" along the Carretera Austral and Ruta 40, but still, sometimes clouds and rain can obscure the sites inside Torres del Paine National Park. Glad you guys got the "good stuff!"
- Moments and photos like this one from Bastian Guenther are a treasured part of any "Self-Guided Fly & Ride The Patagonia Experience" trip on our BMW GS rentals. We're just glad you finished this tough ride safely, Bastian. Knew very well that Patagonia would make the trip an excellent one for you.
- There should be more room on these testimonials for photos! Jeff Yates captured some incredible shots on his Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip, and left us wanting more. Great mix of clouds and sun in Torres del Paine National Park. Glad you enjoyed, Jeff!
- Great photo, Mike and Kathy! The Bradfords had some great weather on their Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip, even for important moments like this one in front of Los Cuernos (The Horns) of Torres del Paine National Park, along side of Lago Pehoe.
- Dominic Ginder and his father, Bob, made excellent use of 16 days of riding time with their Motorcycle Rentals in Patagonia. Dominic, you're correct as well about future plans for Croatia. So much to explore by motorcycle!
"Eric, Made it to Punta Arenas yesterday. Awesome trip! I do have to admit it was tough and some OJT was required on the gravel portions but I am much more skilled now. Never dropped the bike once! Guess 60 year old guys can recall dirt bike skills from 40 years ago LOL. Wind riding was tiring but nothing Harley riders are experienced at. Very rewarding trip to say the least. Thanks for all your help and by the way, the African Twin is an amazing bike. I had never ridden an adventure bike before but the Honda did everything I needed it to do and will be my choice for purchase.
- Now that's a celebration photo! Larry, Tim, and Ron finished their Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip in Punta Arenas, and took this excellent shot overlooking the Straight of Magellan, just across from Tierra del Fuego. Congrats on the safe finish, guys, and thanks for sharing!
- Every rider has their own riding style, and a "Self-Guided Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" package worked out well for Leslie Donelson and his friend, Bret. As noted though, the only thing that would have made the trip better would probably be some more time in northern Patagonia! Hey, at least you guys experienced what so many have yet to.
- Even when plans changed, Henry Van Klaveren and his cousin Gertjan were still able to enjoy a "Self-Guided Fly & Ride The Patagonia Experience" trip! Glad you finished safely and with smiles, guys.
- Riding in Patagonia isn't for everyone due to the riding challenges, but Hayden Dyer made it happen, and we're so glad he enjoyed his "Self-Guided Fly & Ride The Patagonia Experience" trip!
This trip certainly exceeded my expectations - so I am very happy indeed. From my experience as a participant & sometimes as an organiser, on many motorcycle, mountain biking & road cycling, golfing tours - I offer the following:
- Bruce Ravenhill from South Africa flew over to Chile with a few friends for our Fully Guided "The Best of Northern Patagonia" motorcycle trip package. Bruce also has long experience organizing trips like this, so we appreciate such positive feedback from a fellow Guide!
"I had the adventure of a lifetime riding the Best of Northern Patagonia on the BMW F800GS. The riding and the scenery were unlike anything I've experienced before (plenty of volcanoes). The locals we ran into on the trip from Chile and Argentina were some of the friendliest people I've ever met. The hotel accommodations were a wide range from lavish to basic but were always clean and adequate. We were looking for a dual sport ride and got a great mix of dirt/gravel and paved roads. Truly a trip I'll remember for the rest of my life."
- Travis Rymon is reporting back to us with good words about the "Self-Guided Fly & Ride The Best of Northern Patagonia" motorcycle trip he just enjoyed with his father. Glad you guys now see what it is we've been raving about!
"Hey Eric, I wanted to tell you thank you for everything. We had a great time in Patagonia and everything went as planned thanks to your help.
- Ilay Avnin from Canada and his friend, Adam, were able to ride from Pucon to Punta Arenas, reporting back with a great experience overall! The route they chose is explained in the Self-Guided Fly & Ride the Patagonia Experience package.
"Thanks for following up Eric. It was an incredible experience and the direction I received prior to the trip from yourself and Ulli was spot on. The times I got lost or wandered off the path were very much welcomed as it added to the experience. I was alone for 100% off the riding, but never lonely. I can best describe the experience with the video I put together. Please see below link: https://www.youtube.com/
- Although the service we provided Jordan was for a Kawasaki KLR 650 rental in Patagonia, he also found out on his trip that riding gear serves as snow gear for snow-tubing near Pucón! Glad you enjoyed, Jordan.