Had an awesome time. Cory's planning was spot on. With the help of Collin I was able to feel relaxed and take on the riding challenges of the day. The magnitude and diversity of riding was fantastic. For experienced riders I would recommend without reservation. I got to appreciate the rural culture, warm personalities and biodiversities of Bolivia.
- Peter Straubhaar from Colorado just finished the Guided Motorcycle Tour "Rugged Adventure - The Essential Bolivia" based on a request to get as far "off the beaten path" as possible. That's exactly what this itinerary was for, so we're glad you found us!
- Rick Keist from Seattle just finished our Self-Guided Fly & RIDE The Best of Northern Patagonia package. As is always possible in Patagonia, there was some rough weather....but also some great riding and views. Glad you enjoyed, Rick!
- Tony Yrey finished a Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" motorcycle trip package, obviously with a high level of success! No damage, overall good weather, and great views of highlights like Torres del Paine National Park and the Perito Moreno Glacier. Thanks for the note, Tony!
- Our Patagonia motorcycle rentals came through for Laurynas's adventure riding plans, and this news couldn't make us happier! Riders exploring the incredible, remote & rugged beauty of Patagonia, with scenes like this photo to share....it's what we work for.
- David Wood from Oregon in the U.S. set out on a solo motorcycle trip through Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego all the way to Ushuaia at "The End of the World!" Thanks for commenting that our Patagonia motorcycle rentals performed well for you, and that you enjoyed your trip, David!
- Ty Melton from Colorado in the U.S. had some friends join him for the Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Best of Northern Patagonia" package, and it looks like the guys enjoyed their trip! The two-track riding is disappearing all around the Andes Mountains, so other riders should not wait to book their trips.
Everything went smooth, thank you for the guide notes and the maps you have provided, which led us to some of the most amazing places we’ve ever seen, and also kept us safe! We had absolutely no problem whatsoever, bike, staff everything was great."
- Flaviu Dan from Romania was inspired enough by his customized Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" on a BMW F700GS that he just reached out about a year later to share. With a photo and words that summarize the trip, we are SO glad you enjoyed, Flaviu! That feeling of freedom and exploration of the beautiful Patagonia region puts a huge smile on lots of Riders' faces :)
- Pascal Ducasse and his friends enjoyed a perfect example of a "customized" version of our Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" package. Wanting to slow down and "soak-up" more of the off-bike opportunities and scenery in Patagonia is something we truly support everyone with. Riders just need to ask us for the help and suggestions on where to stay longer. Thanks for sharing, Pascal!
- Barrett and his friends are making us stand tall and proud with huge smiles after trip reports like this! Please remember though, Patagonia motorcycle rentals should be reserved 8-12+ months in advance, as the season sell out early. Barrett, we're glad you guys planned well ahead, and enjoyed your adventure ride: )
- Jim Hoffmann from Australia was kind enough to share these words with our Staff just after his Self-Guided, Truck Supported Full Patagonia Adventure trip. Jim opted for the new Honda Africa Twin, a motorcycle getting great feedback from the adventure riding world. Glad you enjoyed, Jim!
- For those who haven't practiced their Spanish since high school, Victor Vivaracho (from Spain) is very happy with how his Patagonia Motorcycle Rental experience with RIDE Adventures went. (Approx: "The trip was perfect. The BMW R1200GS LC was in perfect condition, almost new and with a new rear tire. Thanks for your good work.") Glad you enjoyed, Victor!
- Nothing puts a bigger smile on our faces than comments like these from George Mulligan, on the heels of his "Self-Guided, Truck Supported Full Patagonia Adventure." Thanks again, George!
- The spirit of solo motorcycle travel led Jake Szympruch from Oregon to Patagonia, and his Patagonia Motorcycle Rental Package sounds like it was the right choice. Jake, for that, we are glad you enjoyed! See you around Oregon :)
- Thijs and Tim had some perfect timing weatherwise for their Motorcycle Rentals in Patagonia. This time of year, weather is 90% "good" along the Carretera Austral and Ruta 40, but still, sometimes clouds and rain can obscure the sites inside Torres del Paine National Park. Glad you guys got the "good stuff!"
- Moments and photos like this one from Bastian Guenther are a treasured part of any "Self-Guided Fly & Ride The Patagonia Experience" trip on our BMW GS rentals. We're just glad you finished this tough ride safely, Bastian. Knew very well that Patagonia would make the trip an excellent one for you.
- There should be more room on these testimonials for photos! Jeff Yates captured some incredible shots on his Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip, and left us wanting more. Great mix of clouds and sun in Torres del Paine National Park. Glad you enjoyed, Jeff!
- Great photo, Mike and Kathy! The Bradfords had some great weather on their Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip, even for important moments like this one in front of Los Cuernos (The Horns) of Torres del Paine National Park, along side of Lago Pehoe.
- Dominic Ginder and his father, Bob, made excellent use of 16 days of riding time with their Motorcycle Rentals in Patagonia. Dominic, you're correct as well about future plans for Croatia. So much to explore by motorcycle!
"Eric, Made it to Punta Arenas yesterday. Awesome trip! I do have to admit it was tough and some OJT was required on the gravel portions but I am much more skilled now. Never dropped the bike once! Guess 60 year old guys can recall dirt bike skills from 40 years ago LOL. Wind riding was tiring but nothing Harley riders are experienced at. Very rewarding trip to say the least. Thanks for all your help and by the way, the African Twin is an amazing bike. I had never ridden an adventure bike before but the Honda did everything I needed it to do and will be my choice for purchase.
- Now that's a celebration photo! Larry, Tim, and Ron finished their Self-Guided "Fly & Ride Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" motorcycle trip in Punta Arenas, and took this excellent shot overlooking the Straight of Magellan, just across from Tierra del Fuego. Congrats on the safe finish, guys, and thanks for sharing!