"It was the trip of a lifetime! I had to pinch myself several times to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. I think the highlight was the Uyuni Salt Flats, surreal landscape. My favorite place we stayed had no electricity or hot water in La Higuera Bolivia but I give it a five star! Just riding through the small villages of Peru and Bolivia was great. Looking forward to another trip."
- Lyonel relied on us for a motorcycle tour through Peru not long ago, but this time he got to explore the Balkans of Europe with a BMW GS rental we provided. Glad you enjoyed, Lyonel!
- Ron Cutter and a great group of fun Riders all enjoyed a beautiful autumn weekend in Wisconsin riding the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail route with Chad Berger, designer of the route. So glad you enjoyed, Ron. We do, too ... every year!
- Mary Jo Ford, along with her husband and daughter from California enjoyed a customized version of our Self-Guided "RIDE the 3 Corners" adventure riding package. This photo overlooking the Salar de Uyuni from Fisher Island, what a place to RIDE!
- John and Jane from New Zealand tackled the Altiplano and Atacama region of the Andes Mountains with our Self-Guided "RIDE the 3 Corners" adventure riding package. The picture helps realize just how clear, crisp, and vivid the colors and textures of this region are. So fantastic for photography, and riding!
- Todd Thorsell and his buddy Roger clearly enjoyed themselves in Peru, taking this photo near the Colca Canyon on our Guided Group "Machu Picchu Express" motorcycle tour. Glad you enjoyed, guys!
- Matthew Miller experienced some of the very best riding Europe has to offer on our "Alps Moto Explorer" Guided Group Motorcycle Tour. So glad you enjoyed, Matthew, and we know others will, too : )
- Mike Bradford from the Lake Tahoe area wrote back in response to a recent eNewsletter, still feeling the effects that Patagonia has on adventure riders. That's why we love what we do at RIDE Adventures, so thanks for the note, Mike! The Bradfords clearly enjoyed the "Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego & Ushuaia!" route.
"After two days in Paris detoxing from such an adrenaline rush from your tour I returned to the States Sunday evening. I want to thank you for everything as it surpassed my wildest dreams in regards to the roads traveled, the sights, food, accommodations and organization."
- Bill Currie from the U.S. got to RIDE the Balkans motorcycle trip through Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovinia, & Montenegro, and through some snow-lined roads! This is pretty normal for the May dates that we offer this trip, all making an amazing atmosphere and riding experience. Glad you enjoyed, Bill : )
Subject Heading from email: "Great Ride / Great Guide / No Jive"
- Scott Hauser's comments are what we like to see, and what we work for on the RIDE the Balkans motorcycle trip through Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovinia, & Montenegro over 14 days of BMW Riding! So glad you enjoyed, Scott, even on the heels of so many other global motorcycle adventures.
Had an awesome time. Cory's planning was spot on. With the help of Collin I was able to feel relaxed and take on the riding challenges of the day. The magnitude and diversity of riding was fantastic. For experienced riders I would recommend without reservation. I got to appreciate the rural culture, warm personalities and biodiversities of Bolivia.
- Peter Straubhaar from Colorado just finished the Guided Motorcycle Tour "Rugged Adventure - The Essential Bolivia" based on a request to get as far "off the beaten path" as possible. That's exactly what this itinerary was for, so we're glad you found us!
- Rick Keist from Seattle just finished our Self-Guided Fly & RIDE The Best of Northern Patagonia package. As is always possible in Patagonia, there was some rough weather....but also some great riding and views. Glad you enjoyed, Rick!
- Tony Yrey finished a Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" motorcycle trip package, obviously with a high level of success! No damage, overall good weather, and great views of highlights like Torres del Paine National Park and the Perito Moreno Glacier. Thanks for the note, Tony!
- Our Patagonia motorcycle rentals came through for Laurynas's adventure riding plans, and this news couldn't make us happier! Riders exploring the incredible, remote & rugged beauty of Patagonia, with scenes like this photo to share....it's what we work for.
- David Wood from Oregon in the U.S. set out on a solo motorcycle trip through Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego all the way to Ushuaia at "The End of the World!" Thanks for commenting that our Patagonia motorcycle rentals performed well for you, and that you enjoyed your trip, David!
- Ty Melton from Colorado in the U.S. had some friends join him for the Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Best of Northern Patagonia" package, and it looks like the guys enjoyed their trip! The two-track riding is disappearing all around the Andes Mountains, so other riders should not wait to book their trips.
Everything went smooth, thank you for the guide notes and the maps you have provided, which led us to some of the most amazing places we’ve ever seen, and also kept us safe! We had absolutely no problem whatsoever, bike, staff everything was great."
- Flaviu Dan from Romania was inspired enough by his customized Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" on a BMW F700GS that he just reached out about a year later to share. With a photo and words that summarize the trip, we are SO glad you enjoyed, Flaviu! That feeling of freedom and exploration of the beautiful Patagonia region puts a huge smile on lots of Riders' faces :)
- Pascal Ducasse and his friends enjoyed a perfect example of a "customized" version of our Self-Guided "Fly & RIDE The Patagonia Experience" package. Wanting to slow down and "soak-up" more of the off-bike opportunities and scenery in Patagonia is something we truly support everyone with. Riders just need to ask us for the help and suggestions on where to stay longer. Thanks for sharing, Pascal!
- Barrett and his friends are making us stand tall and proud with huge smiles after trip reports like this! Please remember though, Patagonia motorcycle rentals should be reserved 8-12+ months in advance, as the season sell out early. Barrett, we're glad you guys planned well ahead, and enjoyed your adventure ride: )